With a slightly loose fit & a scoop neckline, the front features a snake printed silk panel in gold a mix of three different print colours - Neutural, grey & neon. Ä practical slip-on top is great for everyday wear paired with jeans or shorts.
Joshua Goot is an Australian independent fashion designer & entrepreneur. He was born in Sydney and moved to New York with his then partner, Vogue Australia fashion director Christine Centenera.
- Silk front, snakeskin patterns
- Plain black cotton back & sleeves
- As new, no signs of wear
- Tag: Size 12/ Aus L / FR40/ IT 44/JP 11/UK 10/ US 8.
- Lootks to fit more of a size 10 to a small 12 (see measurements below)
- Measurements when laid flat:
Shoulder to shoulder 43.5cms approx
Centre of neck to hem 67cms approx
Hem width 57cms approx
$119 + postage / free collection. Tracked Australia wide shipping. Ships in 24 hours. Get in touch with any questions!