Asymmetric Printed Silk - Volie Midi Dress in Midnight Blue, by Isabel Marant
"Isabel Marant is a French house of fashion launched initially in 1990 under the name "Twen," before being renamed. Originally consisting only of a line of jerseys and knitwear, the brand is currently most popular for its shoes, which have been worn by many celebrities including Kate Bosworth, Katie Holmes, Anne Hathaway and Hilary Duff." - Modsens
This light-weight silk voile features a low sheen luster finish & subtle texture throughout... Its soft drape/handle is perfect for feeling flotay-goddess like, while its asymetry & beautiful exposed angled back is truly special. A true Marant collectors dream piece that can also be worn with knee high boots in the cooler months.
- RRP $1350!
- As new, no signs of wear & in immaculate condition
- Multicolored silk-voile
- Midnight blue with splashes or orange, red, white & mustard creating a foral/paisley pattern
- Calf length with asymetric angles
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- Wide strap/s
- 100% silk
- Trim: 100% cotton
- Size 36 = Size 8/ S (please see size chart attached) . Best fit an XS-S.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Dry clean
- Made in India
$760+ postage/ Free collection. Tracked Australia wide shipping. Ships in 24 hours. Get in touch with any questions!