"Setting off to exotic lands…and immersing us in the culture and mystery of Morocco, this dress from the “Tresor” the collection conjures up images of alluring 70s gypset’s enjoying the sun in elegant and vivid kaftan.
Prints reference traditional Moroccan culture including paisley, monkey motifs and geometric mosaics across a unique and bold colour palette using tumeric, champagne, berry and coal." - Shona Joy
Celebrate wanderlust and exotic cultures with tan sandals or slides, crisp white sneaks or dress up with a pair or heels, throw on a simple coloured bomber or denim jacket and play away!
- Adjustable spaghetti straps & tie at waist
- Cute keyhole and button feature at back neckline
- Split at back, kneeline level
- Excellent pre-loved condition
- Full disclosure! There is the tiniest bit of wear at the top of this split, however is barely noticeable due to the pattern, As shown in close up image. Can be hand sewn, however no issue wearing as is. Price is reflective.