Pink & Red Vintage Floral Silk Skirt + Top / Belt Set, byFlora Kung New York
This one of a kind, exclusive FLORA KUNG print is a beautiful color scheme of pinks, red, white & green over black background. Even the lining is the same pattern & all closures have been created with the upmost thought & care- they don't make them like this anymore. This is a stunning unique vintage set, in brilliant condition - Made in New York.
Sold as a set, the skirt can be worn with or without the belt, or belt can also be worn as a bandeau crop top as is, or layered over a little white t-shirt!
"Flora Kung is a creative artist, textile designer, fashion designer, working in Paris, LA and New York where she launched her eponymous label.
Flora’s bold and carefree textile prints on clean silhouettes quickly established her as a marketable Young Designer in the fashion industry throughout the 80s.... Her brand was considered to have a global appeal. Her designs have been photographed on royalty and showcased in prestigious stores worldwide." - Flora Kung . com
- Made in New York
- 100% silk
- Silk lined
- Ruched band can be worn as a bandeau or on waist as a belt
- Beautiful color scheme of pinks, red, white & green over black background
- Sold as a 2 piece set
- Size 8
- 3 beautifully covered buttons at back closure, plus invisible zip
- Silk lined in same print as skirt for extra pattern defenition
- As new condition. There is one small hole in the inner lining of the skirt which is not visible (see image attached)
- Laid flat measurements: 70cm when done up 58cm length from waist to hem
- Size 10 (buttons can be unpicked &restitched if needing to alter/ take in/out)
- Laid flat measurements: 84.5cm full length 13cm width 80cm when buttoned up
- Material covered button/looholes & internal presstuds (see images attached)
- As new condition
- Model is 158cms & usually wears a size 6-8 (bandeau pinned for photo purposes)
$249 (set)+ postage/ Free collection. Tracked Australia wide shipping. Ships in 24 hours.